The pure magnetic ADCS unit is typically used in 1U satellites, but is not limited to them. In these satellites accurate pointing is rarely a requirement and space is very limited. This ADCS unit provides a robust, compact unit to get a 1U satellite from its initial random tumble, to a controlled slow spin. As space is typically very limited in such a 1U mission, the OBC of the ADCS unit can be unlocked to act as both ADCS and main OBC.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard components included in this bundle are:
- CubeComputer: Radiation tolerant OBC
- CubeControl: Sensor and actuator interface board + 3-axis gyro
- 10x Coarse Sun Sensors: Sun-sensitive photodiodes
- 2x CubeTorquer Rods + 1x CubeTorquer Coil
- 1x CubeMag: Deployable 3-Axis magnetometer
- Compiled Magnetic ADCS Control Program (ACP): Program running on CubeComputer
Optional extras include:
- Redundant magnetometer: Non-deployable
- Software Support: Hourly support for custom firmware